Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, overlockers, ironing equipment, and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment, for sewing/crafting as a hobby, or to earn some extra income, Empisal is the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, overlockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
- Before connecting the power, make sure the voltage and frequency of your electrical power conform to the machine
- Fit the non-reversible plug into the cord socket and plug the machine into the power supply
- Sewing speed can be controlled by the foot control.
- The harder you press on the control the faster the machine runs
- The sewing light is located behind the face plate. Tuns the screw counter clockwise and remove the face plate.
- When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you
- Guide the cloth gently with your hand
- To prevent breaking needles, always raise the needle out of the fabric when you stop sewing.
- 36 Stitch functions
- Front load bobbin
- On/off switch
- Left and middle needle position
- 18 Stitches
- 4 Step buttonhole
- Stitch width control
- 4.5mm Maximum stitch width
- Soft cover
- 4.5mm Maximum stitch length
- Reverse stitch
- Twin needle
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- Uncoupling bobbin winder
- Clip on, clip off foot
- Drop feed
- Sews on buttons
- Zipper foot
- Width 45cm
- Depth 26cm
- Height 33cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.