- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.5GHz with SMT (variable frequency) vs 8x Jaguar Cores at 1.6Ghz on PS4.
- GPU: 10.28 teraflops with 36 compute units at 2.23GHz (variable frequency) vs 1.84 teraflops and 18 compute units at 800MHz on PS4.
- RAM: 16GB GDDR6/256-bit vs 8GB GDDR5 and 256-bit on PS4.
- Internal Storage: Custom 825GB SSD vs a 500GB HDD on PS4.
- Expandable Storage: NVMe SSD Slot
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive vs standard Blu-ray Drive in the PS4.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.