Sicilian aesthetics and state of the art technology meet in this collaboration between Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg. Joining creative forces in a truly authentic Made in Italy project, discover Sicily is my Love: a unique collection of domestic appliances created by Smeg with distinct Dolce & Gabbana decorative motifs.
This blender is decorated with a sunburst motif typical of western Sicily, called a 'stidda', at the centre of which is depicted the 'aciddazzu', an image drawn from the Sicilian iconographic tradition. Dominating the central part is a decoration called 'ncudduriuna', a sequence of rounded forms inspired by the Arabic decoration that influenced the style of Palermitan painting. Finally, a horizontal band contains geometric triangular forms called 'crocchiole', within which Sicily’s many varieties of citrus and other fruits are depicted.
- Die-cast aluminium powder-coated body
- Sicilian-inspired silk screen and lithography decoration
- 1.5L Tritan BPA-free jug capacity
- Removable, double stainless steel blade system
- Transparent lid with measuring cup
- 4 speed power control
- 3 pre-set programmes
- Smooth-Start function
- Overload motor protection
- Power: 800W
- Programmes: ice Crush, Smoothie, Pulse
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Dimensions: 40xm H x 20cm L x 16cm W
- Cord length: 1m
- Built-in cord wrap
- Anti-slip feet
- Blade system is dishwasher safe
- Wipe body clean with a damp cloth
This product has a 2 year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.