It’s outstanding adhesive properties coupled with its flexibility makes it a unique bonding and shock resistant repair system.
- Tough and shock resistant.
- High adhesive strength.
- Bonds well to most materials.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Black in colour.
- No unpleasant odour.
- Can be smoothed with a wet finger.
Time to set: (at 23 °C)
- Will begin to gel in 3 minutes.
- Completely dry and 20% strength in 35 minutes.
- 60% strength in 4½ hours.
- Full strength 24 hrs.
Some suggested uses:
- Repair scuffed hoses.
- Repair damaged rubber of car bumper.
- Repair cracked car dashboard.
- Repair damaged car air vent pipes and vacuum hoses.
- Mount or stick articles which tend to vibrate loose.
- Use as a vibration mounting.
- For extra strong repairs soak into a bandage and wrap around broken joint.
- Use to seal and protect wires where they go through the firewall.
- Cast your own flexible drives or friction drives.
- Repair vinyl/cloth car seats and side panel trims.
- Fill cracked windshield rubber seals.
- Fill any rubber mouldings or flashings on cars.
- Repair electrical lead insulation.
Not recommended for:
- Bonding rear-view mirrors to windscreens.
- High temperature applications (above 105°C).
- Adhesion to plastic or rubber surfaces which are glossy.
- Continuous underwater use.
- Bonding to Polyethylene, Polypropolene, PTFE or Silicone Rubber.