Bahamas Canvas 01-105 150cm
Canvas is a plain-woven fabric typically made out of cotton and, to a lesser extent, linen. Canvas fabric is known for being durable, sturdy, and heavy duty. By blending cotton with synthetic fibers, canvas can become water resistant or even waterproof, making it a great outdoor fabric.
Canvas is an incredibly versatile fabric, and it has many uses from fashion to sailing to home décor. Here are some of its most popular functions:
- Sails. Sails on boats were originally made from canvas though today, most sails are made out of a synthetic sailcloth.
- Tents. Heavy-duty canvas is great for building shelters, and it is a popular material for tents and other camping supplies.
- Bags. Canvas is a popular material for use in bags, from tote bags to backpacks. Canvas is durable, water-resistant, making canvas bags great for everyday use.
- Shoes. Canvas is both flexible and durable, making it great for footwear. Converse sneakers and Tom’s espadrilles are both examples of canvas shoes
- Coverings. Many industries, including the military and construction, use waterproof canvas fabric as a cover for everything from boats to doorways.
- Clothing. Jackets and outdoor wear are often made from canvas. The durable and water-resistant qualities made it great for camping and sailing gear as well.
- Furniture. Canvas is used to upholster furniture because its strength and durability lends itself well to repeated use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping estimates are only for couriers, store deliveries might be cheaper. Please contact us should you have a shipping price query. Pretoria and JHB main centres are serviced daily.